Tuesday, October 18, 2011

It's been a day...

Well I had a pretty great packet of Response to Literature maps/organizers/headers to share with you all, but my school laptop (containing majority of these items) was taken today to be re-imaged. During the rush to save my fonts, any files on my hard drive, and back it up...I completely forgot to put my Response documents on my flash drive. I guess that will give you something to look forward to. To add to the anticipation a little more I keep forgetting to take my camera to school (nope this techie girl does not have nor do I want a phone with these capabilities). So I guess I am leaving you with something to look forward to, as I take my handful of Reeces Pieces and try not to think of my LONG list of "to dos". 

On another note, please check out my FB "store"! We hit 200 "likes" and are having a fun give-a-way!