Tuesday, April 17, 2012

What I did for Spring Break

Obviously I didn't do much blogging over the break, like I wanted. Nor did I add things to my TpT / TN stores. But I did something semi related to teaching...I made a TON of teacher buckets, specifically the popular caddies.

Here are a few sets that I made

















Can't you just picture all the great classroom themes/decor????

We also did the usual Spring Break things...and my daughter spent a lot of time pretending! Check out a few pictures. She was a superhero...using some of my clothes as I cleaned out my closet:



She was a teacher to her best buddy, "baby Charlie"...reading her favorite book to her Brown Bear





We spring cleaned the outside toys, what better way than to do it while playing!



We were backyard explorers!


She had me draw her a castle on this box....she was the prince, I was a princess, and the mouse was a friendly dragon! 


We went to a strawberry patch...she loved picking them, but doesn't like to eat them.








And finally the Easter Egg Hunts!

Daycare Egg Hunt:


Small morning Egg Hunt...love the La La Loopsy School Bus:



 Mega Family Egg Hunt!






One of the eggs had a harmonica in it....she loved it!!!


 Too much fun!